Fire Suppression System by Vighnaharta
Fires affect thousands of companies each year resulting in injury, lost customer trust and building damage.
By establishing fire prevention it will be helpful to avoid injuries of your employees and visitors, costly damages,
and potential fines to your business.
Organizations spend a lot of money on protecting data centres from the risk of downtime. And those
investments - whether in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, powerful air conditioning systems or emergency generators - are justified by the greater costs the organization would bear if the data centre were to go down. But the risk of fire also deserves careful attention from facility managers. Sometimes, using water isn't a good choice.
Fire suppression systems are important to have in case of a fire.
Suppression systems have become a necessity to several industries as they help control damage and loss to equipment. Common means of detection are through heat sensors, wiring, or manual detection (depending on system selection). Today there are numerous types of Automatic Fire Suppression Systems and standards for each one. Systems are as diverse as the many applications.The presence of sprinklers cuts the chance of death and average property loss from a fire by one-half to two-thirds as compared to scenarios where sprinklers are not present.
"Vighnaharta A3S" brings to you Fire Suppression Panels with unique features.
Panels are EN54-2 & EN54-4 certified and possess all the features required by international users.
Panels are EMI/EMC tested and are protected against power line surges. Fault tolerant, intelligent, triple logic electronic hardware circuit coupled with intelligent software removes probability of accidental release.
FSS models use conventional detectors. They can be interfaced with BMS, SCADA with the help of RS485 or Ethernet ports for remote monitoring. For Aerosol Cans it has special monitoring circuit which can inform about disconnection or characteristic changes of the agent.
FSS-021D & FSS-042D Panel has Provide Optional Ethernet /GSM/GPRS Connectivity OR CMS monitoring output also available.
• Extra Protection against accidental release
• Aerosol Monitoring Circuit
• FSS-021D: Two Cross Zone, Single Aerosol Release
• FSS-042D: Four Cross Zone, Dual Aerosol Release
• FSS-084D: Eight Cross Zone, Four Aerosol Release
• FSS-0168D: Sixteen Cross Zone, Eight Aerosol Release
• FSS-021G: Two Cross Zone, Single gas Release
• FSS-042G: Four Cross Zone, Dual gas Release
Product Features & Specifications:
• Class B Initiating Device Circuits (IDC) - 2 nos - For Conventional Smoke Detectors.
• Class B Releasing Agent Circuits (RAC) - 2nos (D: Aerosol Can Monitoring - 4 Cans.)
• Class B Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC) - 2nos For Hooter/Sounder etc.
• Any 2 IDC can be cross zone assigned for single RAC/NAC: For FSS-042/042D.
• Fire / Fault status in unambiguous colours LED indication.
• Alarm status audible and visual indication.
• Battery Low visual warning with audible tone.
• Programmable Relays for Fire / Supervisory / Fault indication / Released.
• Programmable Inputs for Pressure Switch, Inhibit/Abort Switch & Instant Release Switch and one spare.
• Programmable Mode (Auto/Manual) Selection & Zone Isolation facility.
• Programmable Supervisory Mode.
• Optional: for all versions : Extra 4 PFC Outputs
• Optional: for D (Aerosol) Versions : Support for Extra Aerosol Cans - Total up to 8 Cans
• Optional: RS485 with MODBUS RTU protocol or Ethernet with MODBUS on IP
• Optional: Repeater Panel.
An improperly maintained system lacks reliability and, therefore, true protection. If a system is not maintained properly,
its reliability degrades rapidly. Don't install a system that you can't routinely maintain and test easily and effectively.
By following some guidelines surely your facilities and your employees will be prepared in a fire emergency and be able to react properly and safely.