ZKTeco introduces New Swing Barrier & New Single / Dual lane Flap Barrier Series
Swing Barrier- SBT1000S Series
SBT1000S Series is an economic swing barrier with compact design. It is suitable for barrier-free access with flap barrier and turnstile.
SBT1000S provides bilateral electric control and can integrate access control devices including RFID, fingerprint, face and vein devices. When a valid card is swiped, the electric flaps open and allow a single authorized access. Alarm will be triggered by unauthorized access or reversed access.
With smooth operation and high durability, SBT1000S is optimal choices of entrance control
• Adjustable swing width and extra-wide barrier-free access
• SUS304 stainless steel body provides ultra-high durability
• Smooth and quiet operation
• Durable motor
• All-in-one solution with RIFD and fingerprint access control
• Easy installation and maintenance
Flap Barrier- FBL2000/2200 Series
The ZKTeco FBL2000/2200 single & dual lane flap barriers are an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
The FBL2200 series should work together with FBL2000 series to build multiple lanes.
The FBL2000 is a single lane flap barrier series and the FBL2200 is a Flap Barrier for additional Lane series and both are designed for smooth as well as silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL2000/2200 highly durable.
FBL2000/2200 barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL2000/2200’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring user’s FAST unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
• SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
• High quality electrical components
• Barriers retract automatically during emergencies & power outage with battery installed
• All smooth finish. No exposed screws.
• Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
• FBL2200/2200 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
• FBL2200/2200 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
• ZKTeco provides true plug & play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
• LCD on the flap barrier control board, easy operation.
For more information visit: